Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Bean Museum part of a month of museums and Trips


It has been years since I have been down to the Bean Museum. We had so much fun seeing all of the animals and doing the scavenger hunt provided by the museum. It was very educational in a fun way. One of those that you are learning while having fun. After we went to lunch at the Brick Oven. Very Yummy, the kids ended up getting really cute balloon animals and one machine gun. Fun time. Now to see where our next adventure lies. Alex is dying to go rock hunting so as soon as the weather changes I think we will be off.
Sidney and Braydon looking at brother bear.
Alex with the butterflies. This was my favorite display. If you have never been this butterfly is made up of hundreds of other butterflies.
This is Braydon with Shasta. I wondered what happened to her when they remodeled the cat house at Hogal Zoo, now I know.

Hunter with a wolf.
Braydon explaining one of the animals to Grandma.
Alex and her elephant.
Sidney and her monkey. I wish the flash would have reflected in a different spot. This is the cutest of the balloon creations.
Braydon and his dog.
Dinner with Grandma and Grandpa.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What a fun activity! I love museums!