Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Idaho Weekend

Our family had a blast going up to Mijken's house this past weekend.
Mijken had a ton of stuff planned for us to do. She is great to let our family come and bombard her family after she has already had a number of visitors.
The first day we went to the little air plane museum up in Rexburg. My boys loved the air planes. We enjoy getting a chance to see new things and learn about the history around us.



On Saturday we went up to the Temple grounds and then walked around the BYUI campus. It is beautiful up there. I loved the gardens. This afternoon we also went to the Teton Dam Museum. The kids and I were amazed by the video we watched about the flood. Wow! It is a miracle so many were saved.




That evening we went up and played at the splash park and then attended the dance festival. It was great. My favorite participate was Egypt this year. their dance was amazing.






I had so much fun getting the chance to visit with Mijken. She is one of my best friends and I love when we get the chance to renew that friendship. I miss her already.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh I love Idaho! Glad you guys had a great time!