Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Everyone had a great first day of school. I hate so much having them grow up. If I could freeze time I think now would be a good time to do it.

Sidney started the 9th grade. She has a pretty tough schedule this year and is doing a bunch of extra curricular activities. She has a great look out and has set some good goals for the year. I know she is going to do fantastic.

Alex is a 7th grader. I was so nervous for her first day. I was sick to my stomach the whole day waiting for her to get done. She loved every minute of it. She felt so good about how well everything went.

Braydon is a 5th grader. He has Miss Nuttall this year. He came home so excited about her and his new class. He has some great friends in his class so it will make the year go great.

Hunter is a 2nd grader. My baby is getting so grown up. He has a new teacher to the school this year named Mrs. Shoop. His favorite part is that he is out in the trailers. This is the first class any of my kids have had a class out there so he thinks that is pretty neat.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

So fun! I always loved the first day of school! They all look so cute!