Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Being a mom!

I hate it when my kids are hurting. Sidney has had a pretty bad week. As a parent you just want to take all that away and make it all better. Someday all of that ends and you don't feel like everyone in the world hates you. But when it is happening I just wish I could make it all better. I also wish I could take a few people aside and say "Hey look what you did." But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Being mom to a teenage girl has to age you 15 years even if they are only a teenager for 8. Sidney hasn't even started with all the boy drama. What will I do then???

3 comments:

Ella said...

Oh Lady I feel for you !! been there done that and I still don't know what to tell ya on that one! Just support her and love her!! BTW your blog photo is way cute! who did it?

Carterista said...

I feel for you...and Sidney. That is so hard.

Natalie said...

Oh I'm so sorry! Being a teenager is the worst, boy and girl drama is always hard...you send her my way anytime and I will try and help!