Monday, September 7, 2009

14 of my favorite things about Sidney Ann


I can't believe how fast the last 14 years have flown by. I remember every minute of the day Sidney was born like it was yesterday!! I am so thankful for my sweet daughter. She is the one who made me a mother, how grateful I am for that.

1-Sidney is Funny
2-Sidney loves to dance
3-Sidney loves to Sing


4-Sidney does well on her Trumpet. I am so impressed by how hard she works and how quickly she learned to play.
5-Sidney loves history- A lot of that has to do with a great 5th grade teacher.
6-Sidney makes good choices- she wants to be a good person. I can see she is building a testimony and is going to make a great leader as she gets older.
7- Sidney is a good sister- I am so thankful for her good example to her brothers and sister.
8- Sidney is good at sports and is willing to try almost all.
9-Sidney is happy almost all the time. She loves life!!
10- I am so glad that Sidney loves school she is a good example to her family about doing your school work and working hard pays off.
11- Sidney is a good friend.
12- Sidney has great goals.
13- Sidney is beautiful inside and out.
14-Sidney loves her family-- And we love her too!!
Happy Birthday Sidney!!!

9 comments:

SuzyQ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FireWoff said...

Sidney's Mom is beautiful on the inside as well as the out side. Where do you think Sidney got it from?

emilee said...

aww, tender!

tammy said...

All wonderful reasons we love Sidney!! Happy birthday, girlie!

Pratt Bratts said...

What a wonderful post Amber!!! Sidney is so lucky to have such a wonderful and beautiful mother like you!! Happy Birthday Sidney!!! PS I LOVE that picture of Sidney dancing with Eric! It's way cute!

Kimmie said...

And I wuv her! happy birthday to you miss Sidner!

Ella said...

What a great post!!! And love the comment from firewoff!! Also love the singing video, Taylor wanted me to play all the pics. LOL BTW Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

Peggy said...

I love this post! She really is a great girl. The pictures are great.

And I totally appreciate all the time it must've taken to search through so many to find the perfect ones. (And if it didn't take forever, then I'm even more impressed at your organization skills!)

Joyelle said...

i can't believe how grown up sidney is and she resembles you so much!! beautiful family :)