Monday, March 8, 2010

Sweet thoughts


"The most important decision of life is the decision concerning your companion. Choose prayerfully. And when you are married, be fiercely loyal to one another. Selfishness is the great destroyer of happy family life. I have this one suggestion to offer. If you will make your first concern the comfort, the well-being, and the happiness of your companion, sublimating any personal concern to that loftier goal, you will be happy, and your marriage will go on through eternity" (The Teachings of Gordon B. Hinckley, p. 328-329).

I need to work on this and make it a part of my life everyday. I always tend to be more selfish than I should be.

3 comments:

The Crandall Clan said...

Thanks for that reminder Amber. SOmetimes I forget that. It is something I need to work on as well.

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I agree fully! I love the pict you can totaly tell the love you guys have for one another

Ella said...

Don't we all!!! Thanks!