Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Annie Jr.

The Central Elementary school play is this week. The play is Annie Jr. The kids have had rehearsals since The end of January. There are 50 kids that are part of the show. The whole thing has been done by volunteers, I have never helped with any more than just back stage before. This year I have been helping with the stage crew. It has been a lot of work and I am not even the head of the crew.

Alex is several characters in the play. She is an Apple Seller, a New Yorker and a servant in Daddy Warbucks house. I am so proud of how hard she has worked.



Braydon is on Stage Crew. He is the light tech. He has done a great job. It has been so much fun to watch him learn his job. I am so impressed with how well he jumps in to do what is needed. He is a great kid.

No comments: