Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Ornament tradition

Every year each one of us gets a new ornament to represent things in our lives that we like for the past year.

This year

Braydon started guitar lessons--


Hunter lives for lego's so when I found a lego ornament that was the one for him.

Sidney got a trumpet, she is amazing on her horn. I wanted her to remember the good times she has had in band this past year.
Alex's ornament is a rock. She loves rocks and with all the rock hunting we have done she needed something to remind her of that.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow! What a cool tradition! Have I told you how much you rock as a mom?

Eric and Megan said...

Amber! I went to Natalie's blog and got the right address for your blog so now i can blog-stalk you :-) I love the ornament tradition! Cute pictures. Thanks for being such a cute VT.