Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hunter turns 7



HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!!

I can't believe how fast the last 7 years have gone. My baby turned 7 today.

He was a hard baby but he was well worth it. He is a great part of our family. We wouldn't be the same without him.

My Favorite Things about Hunter:
He is creative.
He is artistic.
He is funny.
He is sweet.
He has a strong testimony.
He try's to do what is right.
He is smart.

He loves to learn.


Hunter lives for his legos. The only thing he had on his list for Santa for over a month was legos. So what kind of cake do you do for a boy that loves legos. Well a lego cake. I have never worked with fondant before and it was so easy. It doesn't taste all that great but maybe next time we will try homemade fondant and see if it is any better. I think his cake turned out great and he loves it.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Wow! Awesome cake! Sounds like he had a great birthday!