Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hunter's Birthday!!


My baby is 6! I can't believe it. I think he had a great birthday! Dad had to work the day before so the hardest part was waiting for him to make it home.

Since Hunter has lived, breathed, slept, played, watched and rewatched Indiana Jones for the past 8 months we had an Indy birthday.

For about a month we have been planning the party. From the very start Hunter wanted a tank cake. This was the scariest part for me. How in the world would I be able to do that??? But with the help of the internet and a picture I think we were able to accomplish this feet.
Next was the problem of what cake to do for the friend party. This was solved by a magazine, YA!! So here are the cakes.And the party goers. What fun!

2 comments:

The Crandall Clan said...

I can't believe Hunter is 6! Holy cow. Looks like it was a great birthday. Im glad our gift fit the theme. :)

The Woff Pack said...

It was perfect, Hunter loves it.