Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dad's Birthday



Today is my dad's birthday! He would have been 61. He was such a good dad. I miss him so much. I am so grateful for the heritage that I have. My kids have been talking a lot about him lately, it is so nice to get to tell them stories since they don't remember him that much.

Some of my favorite things about my dad:
He really knew something about everything. He was so smart. He loved to learn.
He taught me to love the gospel. He was a humble man. He loved to serve others. He was very giving. He loved to camp and would take us all over. He couldn't tell a joke. He loved us, I have no doubt.

Happy Birthday Dad. I love you!!


Hunter's middle name is Richard. He was blessed today 8 years ago and it was snowing like crazy.

1 comment:

The Crandall Clan said...

Awww this post made me cry Amber. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Richard!