Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Creative Soul

Hunter is my creative soul. I knew when he was about 6 or 7 months old that he was right brained. He used to crawl over to the speakers of the stereo and lean against them so that he could feel the vibrations. Music was always something that calmed him. Then when I was brave enough to let him start playing with crayons and paper. He went crazy.
He now is still very artistic. He has been creating with legos for about 2 years. He decided he wants me to send this one into the lego club to see if they will publish it in their magazine. I need to take more pictures so that he can see some of the great things he has done when he gets older.


Now I just have to do my best to help him find that creative outlet that he needs.

3 comments:

Ella said...

Wow! That is awesome! Did he do create that all him self? Maybe Him and Taylor should play together! Taylor loves building lego stuff too!!! He wants to enter them in the fair! I heard they have a four H for lego's!

Pratt Bratts said...

I thought this was so cool when he showed me at Sid's party! He is so artistic!! He was so proud of it!!

Natalie said...

Great house! Such a cutie!