Wednesday, May 26, 2010

6 th Grade Graduation

Sometimes I can't believe how fast the time flies by. Alex graduated from the 6th grade today. She will be moving on to junior high that is the craziest thing to wrap my head around. She has grown up so much this year. I am so proud of how hard she has worked and what an amazing young women she has become.


This is watching her balloon with her dream in it floating away

Sining Lean on Me

Braydon's photo skills as Alex receives her certificate.


2 comments:

Peggy said...

Aw... 6th grade graduation makes me cry. It's such an awesome age to be. Although you know they are moving on to bigger and better things, it's kind of hard to leave the school you've been at so long, after spending a year being the oldest (and let's face it: coolest) in the school. Kinda bitter sweet.

Natalie said...

I can't believe she is going to be in JR HIGH! So crazy!