Thursday, April 15, 2010

Braydon's 10th Birthday



Wow, I can't believe how time flies. I can't believe I have 3 kids who are in double digits. Braydon was born on April 14th 2000. He was 3 1/2 weeks early. He was so tiny. When he was 3 months old we found a lump on the side of his jaw. We had to go through a lot of prayer and surgery to find out what was going on. He is defiantly my miracle baby.
Now he is 10 and full of life and everything a 10 year old boy should be full of. He still is a light in my life. I am so blessed to be his mom.





2 comments:

Ella said...

Oh my gosh that is such a cute cake! You always do the best cakes! Happy Birthday Braydon!

The Crandall Clan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Braydon!!! Can't wait untill we are there to celebrate with ya all. :) His b-day gift is in the mail. From the looks of it what we got him will be PERFECT. :)