Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School 2009

I always have the hardest time sending my kids off to start another year of school. Is it the growing up or me getting older that I don't like???

Sidney is a big 8th grader

Alex is a 6th grader ready to rule the school!! Mr Kowallis is her teacher, he is new and sounds like he is super excited.

Braydon is going to be a 4th grader this year!! Miss Woods is his teacher.


Wow!! My baby is a first grader!! Hunter you are too big!! His teacher is Mrs. Keller!!

Emma wasn't looking at the camera but here are 4 of the 5 kids from our ward in this class.
We are going to have a great year!! Even if I do get a little lonely!!

5 comments:

Melanee said...

Wow! They have all grown up so much. And I am sure you find something to do to keep your interest. If not, look on byu.edu at their online classes... they have some free ones for studying the scriptures (just an idea that I am going to do). And many other fun classes for cheap.

Pratt Bratts said...

Your kids are growing up so fast!!!! I love them so much!!!

Ella said...

Love your daughters cute hair cut. oh and by the way love the cherrys and polka dot on your blog.

Pamela said...

Too cute! You'll keep yourself busy, you can always volunteer at the Temple? I want to do that when Thomas gets alittle older.

Carterista said...

Oooo. You have bling!
I feel this is going to be a great year for my kids!
Let us know what you do with all that time. I'm jealous, big time. :)