Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Church History Museum


This week we went to the church history museum and temple square. With the 24th of July on Friday we decided to go on the 17th. It had been a long time since Eric and I had been to the museum. It was so fun. I love how they give you papers with things to look for. It helps the kids to be more connected to the things they are looking at. The part the kids liked best though was the up stair part where they have parts of history with the prophets. The kids loved seeing President Hinckley cane. They also liked seeing how the tabernacle was made. At temple square they commented about how it wasn't very busy and we were able to sit in Heaven. This was the favorite there. Trax is always a big hit too.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

You have been doing such fun field trip Fridays! My kids would be jealous if they knew. I don't think I'll tell them until I plan something fun...

Pamela said...

We went there just a few days ago and loved it! Cute photos. I love the little house outside the CHM, with all holly hocks.