Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!

I have decided that we need to start a new tradition. A couple of years ago for mothers day we had Eric's mom and Grandmas to dinner so that we wouldn't have to try to get to everyone in one afternoon. This year we did the same.
It was so fun tonight to have all of them over again for dinner. We enjoyed reminiscing about old times and then learning about some past family history stuff we didn't know about.
I hope that my kids will have fond memories of having them over. I think one of the things I like the best is the one on one time, kind of selfish I know, but it is so fun to just have the Grandmas to our selves every now and then.
This is the kids with Grandma Woffinden.

I am so greatful for these fine women who have raised great kids and made it possible for me to be a part of their families.
The kids with Great Grandma Pulley.
The kids with Great Grandma Woffinden (Grandma with the White Hair).

2 comments:

The Crandall Clan said...

How fun Amber. What a great tradition. I talked to mom yesterday during the day and she was excited to be comming over to your place for dinner that night.

Natalie said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day! You are such a great mom, your kids are very lucky!