Friday, November 7, 2008


Halloween was a blast at our house this year. I spent almost the whole day at the school going from parade to class party to class party. It was a lot of fun. It was nice and warm for a change too. Alex liked being a 50's girl. I think a lot of the other mom's her age had the same idea I did of making my girls use the skirts from the spring concert, because there were 5 50's girls in Alex's class. She was still pretty dang cute.



Braydon loved his Astronaut outfit. Since we only really had to buy his we let him get what he wanted. It is a pretty cool suit.
Hunter of course was Indiana Jones. He has been playing Indy since April when the new Indy movie came out. We did have to get him a new jacket because he had out grown his other one but he sure looks cute doesn't he.
Here is Sidney getting ready for her Halloween party. It turned out to be so much fun. I was pretty luck that only 3/4's of the kids showed up. I think they all had a pretty good time, I know Sidney did. She is already planning her next Bash.Party goers!!

3 comments:

The Crandall Clan said...

You are such a cool mom to let Sidney have a Halloween party. It looked like you had a lot show up and it looked like they were all having a good time. WHat did you do with the boys? Did they go to the party as well?

The Woff Pack said...

No, Alex and the boys went up to my moms house. It was pretty fun. How did you find out about my blog?

The Crandall Clan said...

I found out about the blog from Eric.